Note To Mother

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hold it together.........

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hold it together.........

A few days ago I had been busy all day with Young Women's stuff and finally at 4pm got home and put the baby down for a much needed nap.  The boys had to be at cub scout camp that evening in an hour...so time was tickin' for that girl to sleep.  
A little while later I realized I could call a neighbor who was doing this same camp and ask her to pick up my boys too.  She agreed (All was right with the world)..............and then I hear on the baby monitor Gracie in the baby's room waking her up!!!!!!!  Yes, I lost it......  I proceeded to sprint the stairs, grab that sweet 4 year old and gave her some of my mind.  I came down stairs (baby still crying in crib) and said as loud as I could, "DAMN IT!"  The entire house went Silent, with stares.  I don't swear, very often.
The phone rings and I tell a friend how things really are....and rehearsed what had happened and what I said very loudly.  Graham, standing close at this point, says, "AWWWWWW.....you said it Again!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment